VOLCANO: 10 year anniversary of the Weekly Volcanic Activity Report

10 year anniversary of the Weekly Volcanic Activity Report
From: "Kuhn, Sally" <KUHNS@xxxxxx>

Hello!

This week marks the 10-year anniversary of the Smithsonian / USGS Weekly Volcanic Activity Reports. To date, there have been reports on 220 volcanoes, and the Weekly Volcanic Activity Report web page is viewed on average 35,000 times a week.

To celebrate this milestone, we have created a collection of Editor’s choices that highlights interesting or noteworthy volcanological events over the previous 10 years.

http://www.volcano.si.edu/reports/usgs/10_year/index.cfm

We appreciate the continuing support of the volcanological community. Thank you to those who have sent reports, photographs, and comments. Your contributions are appreciated!

-Sally Sennert