VOLCANO: EGU 2011 Session: GMPV14 Volcanic Ash

EGU 2011 Session: GMPV14 Volcanic Ash
From: "Ulrich Küppers" <u.kueppers@xxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention and invite submissions to the session

GMPV14 - Volcanic ash: an agent in Earth systems

at the European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2011 (EGU2011), 03 Apr
2011 - 08 Apr 2011, Vienna, Austria.

Abstract submission is open since 1 November 2010 and will close on 10
January 2011.

For further info regarding our session please click here:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2011/session/6529

Convener: U. Kueppers

Co-Conveners: J. Taddeucci, P. Delmelle, Y. Lavallee

Best wishes and looking forward to seeing you,

Jacopo Taddeucci, Pierre Delmelle, Yan Lavallée, and Ulrich Küppers