Post-doctoral Position at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel

From: Ronit Kessel <kessel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Applications are invited for a post doctoral position at the Institute of Earth
Sciences of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.

I am seeking a postdoctoral research assistant to work on the character and
composition of fluids in equilibrium with mantle material. The project involves
establishing a new approach to directly analyze H2O-CO2 fluids coexisting with
mantle rocks. Our high pressure lab includes a rocking multi-anvil, a piston
cylinder and a 1-atm furnace with a gas mixing apparatus.

The candidates should hold a Ph.D. in Earth Sciences, physics, chemistry or
related field.

Interested candidates should send a CV including a list of publications as well
as the name and addresses of 2-3 referees.

Dr. Ronit Kessel
Institute of Earth Sciences
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Jerusalem, Israel, 91904