GEO-ELFS Website

From: Arnau Folch <afolch@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear colleagues,

Our research group at the INGV-Osservatorio Vesuviano, Naples (Italy) has
recently set up a website to distribute some codes devoted to model
different volcanological and environmental processes.

Software is freely distributed for non-commercial use at
http://datasim.ov.ingv.it/index.html (you can also access this link
visiting the Osservatorio Vesuviano webpage at
http://www.ov.ingv.it/index.html and then clicking Downloads in the left
menu).

The codes currently available deal with models for:
(1) Tephra transport and fallout;
(2) Conduit flow;
(3) Lava flow;
(4) Dense gas dispersion.

We also plan to add a section containing links to other geophysical
open-source codes as well as data for model validation. Please feel free
to send us your links.

Best regards,

Dr. Arnau Folch
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia
Sezione "Osservatorio Vesuviano"
Via Diocleziano 326 - 80124 Napoli
Italy
Tel: (+39)0816108335