[VLAN] MTU problem with kernel 2.4.29 and tulip driver

Thanks Ben,

Would the tulip driver patch for 2.4.19 found on your website work with
2.4.29? The only reject I got is from interrupt.c. It looks like the reject
is due to a misalignement on the first line of that patch.

Also do you know of any way to test MTU problems. Should I just use ping with
a large payload?

Do you know of any way to force a Windows client to adjust its MTU
automatically (apart from tweaking the registry), for example an option in
DHCP?

Thanks

Pascal