Re: VDR locking up

I now switched to the open source TBS drivers. They seem more stable
than the official proprietary drivers.. So hopefully this problem is
gone too.

But sadly Klaus' change is now untested, TS error did not occur even
once today with old drivers. We'll see what happens with new ones. :)

>>> I made this change few hours ago, but I'm still waiting for the
>>> problem to appear.. Obviously it now is working 100%. :)
>
> Same here.
>
>> Does "working 100%" mean that youre not getting any of these error
>> messages any more? Not even once?
>
> I'm not getting them right now either but it only means the conditions
> that cause it haven't occurred yet. It will though - it always does
> sooner or later unfortunately.

Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi/