Re: VDR locking up

Hi and thanks for your reply. Currently the kernel is 4.8.4 stable,
gp8psk kernel driver, vdr-2.2.0. However, this problem has been going
on for quite a while - I'm just now getting around to asking about it.
The drivers I use haven't been changed in years so I'm not sure that's
where the root cause is. It's interesting that you've experienced it
as well with a completely different card/drivers. I wonder if
downgrading your drivers really had any affect of it the conditions
which cause the problem to surface just haven't happened yet.
Hopefully others will chime in as well and we can get to the bottom of
it. It may be an infrequent problem but it has a nasty result!

-Derek