Re: from xineliboutput to ... perhaps softhdddevice?

On 4/17/2015 6:46 PM, VDR User wrote:
Actually cedarX hw decoding was another question I forgot in my
if any output devices supported it (yet)?. Was hoping softhddevice
does, or would if I sent Johns an A20. :)

I think it's always helpful to send a developer the hardware you want their code to run on. This helps on the hardware side of things, being able to debug on actual hardware goes much faster than let somebody else test stuff for you. Also, when you donate hardware, you let the developer know much you want it to work, and i think this motivates.

Kind regards,
Cedric