Re: Raspberry Pi, Streamdev + rpihddevice

Am 15.07.2014 um 21:30 schrieb Norm Dressler <norm.dressler@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Ok, so I'm back to the released version of 0.0.9 (not GIT).  It does the same thing - blanks the screen, etc.  I recorded the channel for a bit to see if it happens with the recording and it does happen with the recording.  I think exited VDR and ran omxplayer directly with the TS file and it did NOT have the same problem.  No glitches or blanking.
>
> The video is 1080i with AC3 6-channel audio.  The RPI is plugged into a Pioneer VX-1023 receiver, which in turn is connected to the LG 3d LED tv.  Audio is configured to go out HDMI with passthrough enabled.

If you're using pass through, could you please try to add hdmi_stream_channels=1 to config.txt? That's currently the only difference to omxplayer I'm aware of. Or, try to use analog audio, to ensure there's no HDMI-audio issue.

If the error still occurs, I'd be interested in the video file to try, whether I can reproduce the issue. If you have the possibility to upload the file somewhere, please let me know via PM.

Regards,
Thomas