Re: Raspberry Pi, Streamdev + rpihddevice

Hi,

 There's also the "suspendoutput" plugin. I don't know, where its upstream is currently located, but it's available in
the yavdr-PPA:

 https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+archive/ubuntu/unstable-vdr/+sourcepub/4067463/+listing-archive-extra

 As far as I know it stops live TV so the device (streamdev-client in this case) has no receivers anymore and the server
is free for another client.

Regards,
Lars.