Re: Is there somewhere a SETUP/INSTALL doc for VDR ?

Or am I the first one, who tries vdr 2.0 and xineliboutput? ;-)

No, at least there is me using this combination.
Even with streaming HD content over old g-Wlan, I get through, at least nothing "hangs" at the end. With simple wired connection or using the client on the vdr-box itself, there are no playback problems I noticed.

Do you use vdr-sfxe as the frontend?
Could you please tell me, which version of vdr, xineliboutput and xine-lib you are using?

I have this versions:
- current Sabayon-Linux
- vdr-2.0.2
- xine-lib-1.2.2
- libav-0.8.6
and I have tried this versions of xineliboutput:
vdr-xineliboutput-1.0.5.tar.bz2
vdr-xineliboutput-1.0.6.tar.bz2
vdr-xineliboutput-1.0.7.tar.bz2
and CVS:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/xineliboutput co -P vdr-xineliboutput

HD-replay works fine, but when I skip one minute forward/backward or use fast-forward/backward, then vdr-sxfe hangs.
After killing vdr-sxfe and restarting it, I can see the video still playing.

Regards,
Stephan.

--
loescher@xxxxxx