Re: Is there somewhere a SETUP/INSTALL doc for VDR ?

Hi!

The documentation you mentioned here describes vdr 1.7
It works wonderful, but as my Linux/VDR becomes more and more outdated, I tried to setup a new VDR with VDR 2.0

Are there already any howtos for vdr 2.0 and xineliboutput and HDTV?
(Or any other frontend, which can be used for HD without a FF-card.)

I have managed already to startup this combination, but in replay-mode when I jump forward/backward one minute or do fast-forward/-backward, then everything hangs, but only with HD recordings. SD works fine.

Or am I the first one, who tries vdr 2.0 and xineliboutput? ;-)

Regards,
Stephan.