Is there somewhere a SETUP/INSTALL doc for VDR ?

Hello.

I'm unable to use VDR since there is NO doc for install/setup, NOWHERE.

Only things too old to be usefull, stuff like compilation...

On the homepage itself, on the VDR site itself, there is not a single document!

I only need a VDR server to broadcast a dvb-T card on my private net, to be read
by VLC on another PC.

There is no doc nor user manual nor config cookbook for this, nowhere...

The question is simple: how to config VDR to make it work after install, since
RPM install leads to inactive setup ?

Regards.