Re: [Patch] Make RGYB buttons customizeable

Not wanting to throw any oil on this fire, or make things worse, I still
don't see any mention of an order for these keys. Not even all colors
are defined. A quote from the site you linked:

other keys marked in various colours (e.g.: red, green, yellow, blue)

Various colors, meaning there's no limit to the amount of colors. E.g.
meaning, for example red, green, yellow and blue. It doesn't state 'only
red green yellow and blue, in this order' Actually, the whole point of
TOP teletekst using colors and not order was that order did not matter.
Hence even big name manufactures of big name remotes (Logitech, Sony as
mentioned here, my iMon that came with my silverstone case as menitoned
by me, and it even has purple as mentioned by someone else which also
falls under the category 'various colours') don't always use this
specific order and layout.

Anyway, I wrote a simple patch to solve this issue 4 months ago, and was
simple asking for a review. So I'll simply re-send that mail and we can
all move on and get a long :)