Re: [Patch] Make RGYB buttons customizeable

I actually wrote the patch and posted it on this list, about 4? months
ago. It was maybe 20 lines total? It is a realyl small patch.

And so far, I have not found 99.999% to follow the same coloring
standard at all actually. Personally, I wasn't aware that the order of
buttons was standarized on remotes (I could agree that most teletekst
screens would be identical).