Re: [Patch] Make RGYB buttons customizeable

Sorry for the noise, because:

when learning lirc i havn't pressed the colors vdr wanted to be
pressed, i pressed them from left to right. Afterwards, when switching
the colors of the on-screen buttons, i thought only the color but not
the positions of the on screen buttons get changed.

When pressing the correct color buttons while learning, everything is
ok. But i don't want this because then jumping +/- 1 minute while
watching a recording are not on the middle color keys.

All i would like to have is that only the color on the on-screen
buttons changes.