Re: [Patch] Make RGYB buttons customizeable

On 01.04.2011 15:26, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
I have a iMon remote control, which also doesn't use this 'standard'
order ;)

Additionally on my previous mail (I hit send by accident actually :p) I
checked the wikipage, and i couldn't find any mention of color or colour
in relation to the order of the buttons. Also searching for Yellow
didn't result in a single hit, nor did RGYB.

I guess he was referring to the screen shots on that page:

  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4d/Teletext_level1_0_lebel2_5.jpg/500px-Teletext_level1_0_lebel2_5.jpg
  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d0/Digital_teletext_%28NRK%29.jpg/250px-  Digital_teletext_%28NRK%29.jpg

Klaus

So I'm not so sure of this 'standard order for remotes' yet?