Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 06:15 -0700, VDR User wrote:
> On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 4:05 AM, Gerald Dachs <vdr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Am Sat, 09 May 2009 12:38:39 +0200
> > schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> It also raises several questions:
> >>
> >> - When should such a recording be deleted?
> >>   If it gets deleted as soon as replay is stopped, you'll be very
> >> surprised when you (or your kids ;-) inadvertently press Stop, and
> >> you can't resume replay.
> >
> > Shit happens, not really a problem.
>
> Kids pressing remote buttons is one of the main reasons this thread
> was started so apparently for some people it really _is_ a problem.

Just to say: I have kids, and this happens to me.  I go in every now and
again and delete all the instant recordings.  Not a big problem, but
annoying.  I once lost something I wanted because an instant recording
filled the disk.  (I should have set the priorities correctly.  I know)

If my remote has a pause key, I want it to work when I am replaying
recordings.  I don't want to remove that "feature".

During live TV, I would prefer that the Pause key != Record.

Perhaps a two step: press pause, and it says "Press OK to pause live
TV"?