Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Gerald Dachs schrieb:
> Am Sat, 09 May 2009 12:38:39 +0200
> schrieb Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> It also raises several questions:
>>
>> - When should such a recording be deleted?
>>   If it gets deleted as soon as replay is stopped, you'll be very
>> surprised when you (or your kids ;-) inadvertently press Stop, and
>> you can't resume replay.
>>

> Shit happens, not really a problem.

second this ...
>>   If it gets deleted after a certain timeout, you'll probably turn
>> this off once you lost such a recording for the first time, because
>> something came up that kept you from finishing viewing it in time.
>>

> Okay, something to think about.

pausing is pausing not recording. recording is recording  (what a wisdom
:D )
>> - How to handle such a recording if it's not in the list of
>> recordings? Maybe you find the recording to be so interesting that
>> you want to keep it - no chance if it doesn't appear in the list.
>>

> Press the record button on the remote and the complete recording till
> now will go into the list of recordings.

Second this. How about another type beside .rec and .del for this. To
make it clear i'm just for not handling pause as a normal recording if
you stop pause its gone except you press record in the pause replay
which will rename it to a normal recording. Good idea. Thumbs up!

Kind Regards

Steffen