Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

Frank Scherthan kirjoitti:> Hi there :)>> martinez@xxxxxxx schrieb:>   >> Well, keeping the remote control away from my kids is not easy unless I han>> g it>> from the ceiling.>>>> Is there some way I can disable live tv pausing all together?>>>> It is causing a lot of trouble and I don´t reallly need that feature...>>     >> I really don't understand the whole discussion that is going on here.>> This behavior is intented.> Pressing "pause" in Live-View starts a recording and pauses it. This is> a great feature and I really would miss that!>>   Yes - that is great.  But...
I'd be pleased, if there would be some kind of a caretaking, so that the"pause-live-tv" recording would just disappear after returning to othermodes of operation.  I think it would not break anything for the user,since you can always use the specific recording button in the menu tocreate an actual recording.

yours,       Jouni
_______________________________________________vdr mailing listvdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/vdr