Re: Editing usability

Udo Richter schrieb:
> On 09.05.2009 22:04, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>> Personally I don't find the key mapping that unintuitive. After all,
>> the number keys are unused in replay mode, so why not use them for
>> editing?
>>
>>                    2=Cut
>>
>>      4=Move Back              6=Move Forward
>>
>>      7=Jump Back   8=Test     9=Jump Forward
>>
>>                    0=Toggle
>>

> Yeah, but was it 7 or 1 for jumping? Does cutting start on 2 or 8?
>
> Don't get me wrong, I can do this blindfolded in my dreams. Its just not
> as obvious and easy to discover for beginner/infrequent users as the
> rest of VDR is.

Please PLEASE don't change that to color keys - the number keys are
perfect for taht.

What i do like is the help page idea - just that there is a possibility
to quickly show a keymap like written above by Klaus, next button press
switch it off. Should be easy and works. Someone tested the aide plugin ?