Re: Can I disable pause live tv altogher?

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 16:29 +0300, Lauri Tischler wrote:
> VDR User wrote:
> > On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 4:05 AM, Gerald Dachs <vdr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Shit happens, not really a problem.
> >
> > Kids pressing remote buttons is one of the main reasons this thread
> > was started so apparently for some people it really _is_ a problem.
>
> The Real Problem is that people are too lazy to educate their brats
> properly.

For F sake.  Do you have kids?

You can educate a 5 year old, but a 2 year old?   Have you even tried?

Just to say: I am not lazy, and my kids are not brats, and I don't think
I or the the others here who raised this issue deserve to be ridiculed.

(Or perhaps you intended your post to be humorous??)