[RFC] Shutdown rewrite for 1.5.x

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, VDR User wrote:

> The idea was bad from the start (sorry Rolf Ahrenberg).

Well, without my modification the power key did blank the screen while
asking about canceling the shutdown and after that the video came back
(no matter if cancelled it or not). This was a really nasty feature and
I don't want it back, but maybe the implementation wasn't as clean as
it could have been and accidentally produced new undocumented
"features".

BTW, I'm very used to VDR's current behaviour to shutdown itself
after the recording is made and don't want to get rid of that one
either.

BR,
--
rofa