FF card A/V sync suggestion

I just want to say that I, and many others not on the ml, are thankful this
problem is finally being seriously addressed!  It's very much appreciated
that work is currently being done to discover and resolve the a/v sync
problems once and for all!  Many of us have just gotten used to the idea it
would never be fixed but seeing this new activity happening makes people
optimistic again.

On behalf of myself and everyone else who've hassled with this problem,
thanks to all contributors!  Your work is greatly appreciated!