FF card A/V sync suggestion

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> C.Y.M wrote:
>> Since it has been several years now and I have never been able to solve the a/v
>> desync issues with my Nexus-S FF card when playing back recordings...
>
> I'm replaying many recordings (actually most of what I watch
> are recordings ;-) and don't even remember when was the last
> time I had an A/V desync.

I also have A/V desyncs. This is with one TT-DVB-T (and a
TT-DVB-C, most of the time we record and watch via the DVB-T card).

In most cases it is bad reception.
Pausing and restarting the video fixes it - most of the time - but
sometimes I have to switch back to live TV and restart the video.

> Are you getting this with recordings from particular channels,
> or does it happen all the time?
> Also, is this with MPEG audio or AC3?

There is no AC3 involved - just plain replay via FBAS and audio out
of the TT card.

Cheers,
    Juri