FF card A/V sync suggestion

Udo Richter wrote:
> Just talking about the case that I've reported. I experience such issues
> only very rarely, and mostly related to bad reception. The reported
> issue related to blackness is very specific to this channel.

Do you mean that this is e.g. just related to ATV+? Does Lost on
ProSieben play without problems?
This problems also appeared with 24 from ATV+ (also black fades on
counter jumps). Anybody commenting if there are also problems with 24
recordings from RTL2?

I can also see some sync problems e.g. when I have cut a recording from
Sat1. During playback, VDR often gets out of sync directly after a cut
point so that I have to press "rewind" and "play" to get it back in sync
again. I think that I have also seen some weird sync behaviour after
jumping within a recording of e.g. WDR - pressing "rewind" and "play"
also does help here.

Maybe this problem also is connected to recent problems with xinelibout
and DVB-T: Switching to the ARD transponder here near Munich, the A/V
sync sometimes takes about 20 seconds to get right, while other channels
  give instant sound.
Everyone who wants to test it could take a look at the latest Kanotix
version where VDR, xinelibout and some channels.confs are included so
that it can be started directly from the live CD without installing.

With kind regards

J?rg