view online trailers with VDR

Sorry I have not understand you about wich url you want.
I will try it in next days the vod plugin.
About the softplay it's interesting but I'm currently using ff card for
output.
For my future installation of vdr I will need it. (big vdr server with
thin clients)

Thanks again

En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:

--