view online trailers with VDR

Hi again,

En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:
> Leo M?rquez a ?crit :
>
>> As usually I answer myself.
>> I supose that I want the vod (video on demand) plugin.
>>

> Can you provide an URL ?

For example:

Single trailer:

http://images.apple.com/movies/wb/happy_feet/happy_feet-tlr2a-h.ref.mov

Web page with windows media and real player trailers:
http://www.terra.es/cine/

Don't forget the very interesting rss podcasting!!!. For example see:

http://images.apple.com/trailers/rss/newtrailers.rss

Thanks

--
Salutacions,