view online trailers with VDR

Leo M?rquez a ?crit :
> As usually I answer myself.
> I supose that I want the vod (video on demand) plugin.

Can you provide an URL ?

> It's correct?

It depends on the output method you use. Maybe this is a new idea for
the softplay plugin which works with softdevice (advantage over plain
full-featured card : does not need to transcode the trailer in MPEG1/2
for the FF card to decode).
Softplay currently only opens files. One could add the "open URL"
facility...

--
NH