view online trailers with VDR

Hi all!,

Congratulations to Klaus and all the VDR community for the great 1.4
release of this great piece of software.
Since few time ago I'm thinking about the possibility to view trailers
that are in web pages with vdr without download.
Normally are in quicktime, wma or real player.
I have seen the stream-player plugin but it says that (intentionally)
only supports mpeg2 streams. I don't have tried it.
Anyone knows some method to do that I want? I want to say, see movie
trailers from apple or any website with vdr like icecast audio.

Thanks.