Digit buttons in cMenuEditStrItem work poorly

I demand that Marko M?kel? may or may not have written...

> On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 10:44:31PM +0100, Darren Salt wrote:
[snip]
>> Putting the first-repeat discard in ir_input_keydown (as you've done)
>> seems reasonable to me; anybody else?

> Originally, I did not implement that feature, but it is truly necessary for
> RC5 remotes.  For instance, when you press the Down button in a menu, the
> cursor may easily end up moving two lines instead of one.

Quite possible, yes...

[snip RC5 repeat timings]
> I don't know about other RCUs.  Could it be that some RCUs implement
> key-repeat delay on their own?  If yes (which I would doubt), the
> first-repeat discard should be done in the upper layer.

Agreed. It's easy enough to add a simple repeat check if it's needed -
basically ir_input_keydown() without the calls to input_*(), and returning
true if ir->keypressed is 1 and would be set to 2.

| + Output less CO2 => avoid boiling weather.     TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.