[1.3.40] Fast channel switching resets

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
>> En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
>>
>>> I was able to reproduce this here while debugging the case where
>>> the screen gets dark for a moment if pressing "Down" while on
>>> channel 1. Setting the timeout to 100ms, as in
>>>
>>>   return cRemote::Get(Wait ? 1000 : 100);
>>>
>>> fixed it for me.
>>>
>>> Can you confim this?
>> Here with lirc 100 isn't enough. I'm trying with 200 and it solves the
>> problem of getting kNone in between key repeats *but* I still get 3
>> kNone between the last repeat and the kRelease, so the net effect is
>> that the channel won't change. Still investigating...
>
> Ok, I see in lirc.c that the REPEATDELAY is 350 (used not only to start
> the repeat but also to detect that there's no key pressed to generate a
> release), changing it to 150 and using a delay of 200 in interface.c
> seems to solve it (but still I'm not sure it is completely reliable).

It's not reliable.
Maybe, instead of just raising the delay in interface (which kinda
defeats the purpose of not waiting) cDisplayChannel should remember that
a key repeat is in effect and just ignore kNone until a key release or a
timeout.

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -