[1.3.40] Fast channel switching resets

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:
>
>> I was able to reproduce this here while debugging the case where
>> the screen gets dark for a moment if pressing "Down" while on
>> channel 1. Setting the timeout to 100ms, as in
>>
>>   return cRemote::Get(Wait ? 1000 : 100);
>>
>> fixed it for me.
>>
>> Can you confim this?
>
> Here with lirc 100 isn't enough. I'm trying with 200 and it solves the
> problem of getting kNone in between key repeats *but* I still get 3
> kNone between the last repeat and the kRelease, so the net effect is
> that the channel won't change. Still investigating...

Ok, I see in lirc.c that the REPEATDELAY is 350 (used not only to start
the repeat but also to detect that there's no key pressed to generate a
release), changing it to 150 and using a delay of 200 in interface.c
seems to solve it (but still I'm not sure it is completely reliable).

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -