Vdradmin

Rene Hertell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find some replacement for vdradmin that would be a bit
> more reliable than the am-versions, and newer than the original vdradmin
> 1.96. The 1.96 has so far been working best with the auto timers if
> compared with the am-versions of vdradmin. The biggest problem with the
> am-versions of vdradmin was that I got recordings that claimed to be
> e.g. Alias, but what was recorded was completely something else. Other
> problems with auto timers was that I got a bunch of identical timers,
> and if I did not clean up my timers on regular basis, I got the many
> programs recorded multiple times.
>
> If someone has any suggestions for a vdradmin-replacement, then they are
> welcome :-)

I also do not have a suggestion but can confirm similar programs. I have
to delete scheduled timers for Enterpise (on sat.1, broadcasted sundays)
on monday and tuesday every week. Does anyone else also has these
problems or does even know how to solve them? I'm curently using
vdr-1.3.40 and vdradmin-0.97-am3.4.2 with the patch provided by Dave P
<vdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> here on the list.

So long,
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@xxxxxxxxxx | http://www.errror.org

"You don't need to power-up a computer to see if Windows is installed.
 Just check, if the writing on the reset-keys is readable." (anonym)