Vdradmin

Hallo,

> I'm trying to find some replacement for vdradmin that would be a bit
> more reliable than the am-versions, and newer than the
> original vdradmin
> 1.96. The 1.96 has so far been working best with the auto timers if
> compared with the am-versions of vdradmin. The biggest
> problem with the
> am-versions of vdradmin was that I got recordings that claimed to be
> e.g. Alias, but what was recorded was completely something else. Other
> problems with auto timers was that I got a bunch of identical timers,
> and if I did not clean up my timers on regular basis, I got the many
> programs recorded multiple times.
>
> If someone has any suggestions for a vdradmin-replacement,
> then they are
> welcome :-)

You could also try the epgsearch plugin. It has the ability to create
"searchtimer" which again program Timers. You can configure a lot there
- and everything from within VDR :) As far as I can see it has almost
everything what Master-Timer has got. It has no blacklist, but that is
on the todo list.

But if you want a webinterface it is not the right thing for you.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen