VDR and PayTV Premiere

Hallo,

    I have got a problem concerning CICAM. From time to time I can
borrow a Premiere Smartcard and I tested it with a friends
AlphaCrypt-CAM some month ago - worked so far.
I now bought an own CAM. The shopkeeper said it was an AlphaCrypt-Light.
It seems that it comes directly from Premiere as there is a big Premiere
sticker on it.

Yesterday I put it into the CI of my Nexus-S and after some time I saw
it in the CICAM menu named as premiere. Unfortunately Premiere channels
are still 'not avialable'.

I got an interesting message in the CICAM-menu. Under the menuitem CAM a
message 'Receiver ist nicht geeignet f?r Premiere' ('Receiver is not
Premiere compatible') is diplayed.

Does that mean that I got a limited CAM that can only be used with
Premiere-certified set top boxes?

Regards Peter