info.vdr contains Dolby Audio Track although it's disabled under Setup

Hi List,
I was trying to improve the dvd-burn plugin so it contains the correct
language information for each audio track after dvd creation.
On my VDR system (1.3.37) I disabled DolbyDigital in the Setup. And as
far as I could see, AC3 is not recoreded when it's disabled.
The info.vdr file however still contains the audio track information for
Dolby Digital.
Could this be fixed? So that the Dolby track info is only written to
info.vdr when it is enabled under Setup?

Thank you a lot in advance.

  Andr?.