Beviour of menu key in 1.3.38

Hi,

>An integrated solution for subtitles will come in version 1.5.x.
>
>For everything else I believe the current behavior is the only
>consistent way. Anything else would again open non-consistency
>discussions.
>
>Sure, if you're used to the old way, the new way may need some
>getting used to (same here ;-). But I'm sure that's only temporary ;-)

I think it's not consistent.
If an OSD message is shown, and I press the timer key, the timer menu is
shown.
The same with recordings or commands button, but when I press the Menu
Button, the Menu is not shown.
The menu button should always try to open the mainmenu, the only time
that it clears the OSD should be when the mainmenu is already shown.

But there must be some room for patches ;-)

Bye
Helmut