Beviour of menu key in 1.3.38

Hi Klaus,
The behaviour of the menu key was changed with version 1.3.38.
In my eyes this new behaviour is not optimal in some cases.
e.g. if an OSD message appears and I press the menu key I would like the message to disappear AND the menu should be opened ( if only the message should disappear I'd use another key for it ).
I would suggest the following behaviour:
The menu key should work menu-oriented, e.g. if no menu is open the mainmenu should be opened ( no matter if a message is currently displayed or not ) and if a menu is open its parent menu should be opened. If its a toplevel menu, but not the main menu, I would prefer that the mainmenu will be opened, instead of just closing this menu. ( For only closing a menu I use the BACK key ).
Bye
Helmut