Beviour of menu key in 1.3.38

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> There has been a lot of fuss about "the Menu key doesn't behave
> consistently"
> in the past. Since IMO there is only _one_ way it can behave consistently,
> it now opens the main menu if the OSD is empty, and closes whatever is
> on the OSD if it isn't.

On a second thought... (oh noooooo...)

Its now consistent for fullscreen OSD, like closing OSDTeletext and
similar screen filling uses, but has some side effects I didn't thought
of before, as this is also true for small osds that only cover small
parts of the screen, like subtitles, the channel info, and the replay
(cut marks) display.
Mostly this is probably a matter of getting used to it, but especially
always-on osds like subtitles can now stop you from opening the menu, if
they re-open their osd too fast. I have no really good idea how to
handle these cases.

Cheers,

Udo