[subtitles-plugin] Is it possible to change the PIDS in a recording on the fly?

Olaf Titz wrote:
>>Please, please, please, consider including teletext subtitles too.
>>The ttxtsubs plugin is bad shape, the patch is almost as intrusive
>>as the dvbsubtitles patch and, AFAIK, there are many more broadcasters
>>using teletext subtitles than dvb subtitles.
>

> osdteletext 0.5.1 does that almost perfectly already.
> (Almost, because it still displays the clock and page number. Should
> have an option to turn that off too.)

well, I tried sometimes to use osdteletext for subtitles and they
usually don't update in real time (or not at all).
And, as Udo Richter said, it only works for live view.

Bye
--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -