[subtitles-plugin] Is it possible to change the PIDS in a recording on the fly?

En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

> Once version 1.4 is released I will certainly implement
> subtitle support in the core VDR at some point, and then
> you will be able to select subtitle tracks just as you can
> with audio tracks now

Please, please, please, consider including teletext subtitles too.
The ttxtsubs plugin is bad shape, the patch is almost as intrusive
as the dvbsubtitles patch and, AFAIK, there are many more broadcasters
using teletext subtitles than dvb subtitles.

Bye

--
- Yo tambi?n quiero una Europa libre de Patentes de Software  -