EPIA M with FF Card

Thanks Nicolas and Sebastian for your answers. I notice that is a
polemic question (2 answers, 2 different opinions ;-) )
I have already build and VDR in a common PC compiling it from source
code. I am arranged to spend time setting up my VDR if I obtain the
thing I need taking the best advantage of my hw. I don't have a LCD
monitor but in the future it's probably.
I use debian but I think I don't need X. I want my VDR to see and record
TV, play mpeg4 movies, dvd, mp3 and I will try to play with emulators
like MAME, Xbox, etc.
Do you think I need X? Is needed for software decoding?
Can I use the mobo HW decoder to play dvd's and soft decoder to play mpeg4?

Thanks again

En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:

--
Salutacions,