Re: MFGTools support in barebox

Hi

Am 06.08.2018 um 10:15 schrieb Mihaita Ivascu:
> Hello,

>     Yes, thanks. Setting otg mode manually in barebox helped.
>      I have on device side:
> /barebox@Phytec phyCORE-i.MX6 Ultra Lite SOM:/ usbgadget -A /fit(fit)c
> udc0: registering UDC driver [g_multi]
> multi_bind: creating Fastboot function
> g_multi usbgadget: Multifunction Composite Gadget
> g_multi usbgadget: userspace failed to provide iSerialNumber
> g_multi usbgadget: g_multi ready/

Beside,

you would be able to avoid this step by reading this part of documentation:
https://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/user/usb.html#usb-gadget-autostart-options

>     And on windows side I could see the phytec board in Device manager
> but is not detected properly and is not detected by the fastboot app.
> Please see attachment.
>     Do I need to configure anything else on Windows side so fastboot
> would detect correctly my board?

Probably you shout find out what kind of error is reported by windows
system manager. Probably windows just detach/disabled this device. I'm
not windows expert and can't answer any windows related question.

Regards,
Oleksij