Re: MFGTools support in barebox

Hello,

     On the topic of enabling fastboot in barebox 2018.04, I have
enabled USB gadget support:
  USB_GADGET_DRIVER_ARC=y
  USB_GADGET_AUTOSTART=y
  USB_GADGET=y
  USB_GADGET_FASTBOOT=y
  USB_GADGET_FASTBOOT_SPARSE=y

     I am using board and BSP from Phytec for imx6ul evk. I have
reviews usb code and first option USB_GADGET_DRIVER_ARC should enable
UDC functionality.
    However when tring to start fastboot according to
https://www.barebox.org/doc/latest/user/usb.html#android-fastboot-support
    I get message about UDC not found, so udc driver probe method does
not find any udc device.

barebox@Phytec phyCORE-i.MX6 Ultra Lite SOM:/ usbgadget -A
/kernel(kernel)c,/initrd(initrd)c,/devicetree(devicetree)c
couldn't find an available UDC
usbgadget: No such device

    Does anybody has experience with this topic, what am I missing in
the configuration steps or where could find complete steps on enabling
fastboot in barebox?

Thanks,
      Mihaita