Re: What is TEXT_BASE?

Hello,

On 08/29/2012 08:29 AM, Sascha Hauer wrote:

TEXT_BASE is the address barebox will be linked at. Normally this is
somewhere near the end of SDRAM, but could be also in some internal SRAM
in special cases. If you use the pcm049_defconfig it should be
configured correctly already.

Ok, thanks, i didn't know there are those configs.

Now it's building and produces some files. Is there somewhere an explanation what the files are and what i should do with them in the next step? In my case with an OMAP based board? I would have expected at least the "MLO" file, but there are just the barebox files..

I don't intend to get personal teaching lessons here, but the whole documentation is somehow - suboptimal. I am writing down the steps i'm doing, so in return i could add a howto or tutorial or something like that.

bye
Norbert