trn 4.0-test76 working on OS X 10.2

For what it's worth, I've just gotten the current trn 4 to compile
on my Mac OS 10.2.2 box. I tried once before & didn't make it; since
then I've installed a lot of Fink packages, and I pointed the
installation to the relevant /sw directories for libraries and includes.

I can share config.sh info or whatever if anyone can use it.

David

--
David Sewell, Managing Editor
Electronic Imprint, The University of Virginia Press