Re: Does TRN Support Yenc?

In article <20020820164943.A1703@chaos.arnhem.chello.nl>,
Marco van Loon  <lists@anime-nl.net> wrote:
>I usually save many articles to big files (I prefer files of say 1-100MB
> over hundreds or thousands of separate article files) instead and let
>uudeview sort the whole bunch out.

I like the use of the -c option to delete the files it successfully
processes.  Then review the ones left over.  Often just plain-text
messages, but sometimes the occasional file that needs some help with
subject headings or stray chars or waiting for missing parts.

mrc

--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/