Re: TRN: "marked" threads, need 2nd mark, where *I've* posted.

I generally use commands like:

    /foo\|bar/:M
    /baz/:+

to mark foo & bar as being of general interest,
and to mark baz as being of special interest.

I can read the + selected items first, and (optionally) then
Yank back the M marked items, and read those later.

Since David is + selecting items by hand, that doesn't help him much,
but if he could move his general interest selections to a command (kill)
file, then he could auto-select messages by author, subject, or thread;
M mark-to-return what was auto-selected, then select by hand.

What I'd like is to be able to put any trn command into a command file,
so I could auto-select; then auto-Mark, and similar.

--
Denis McKeon