Spam

I get almost nothing but spam from these lists (trn-{workers,users}@clari.net),
and a significant proportion of what spam I do get comes through them.
They effectively form an open relay, and it would seem that they have
become a favourite target for spammers.  If these two lists remain
unmoderated and open to non-members to post after this weekend, I'm
unsubscribing, sorry.  The frequent spam is not worth the infrequent
chance to learn about and help with trn.

Nick